This Saturday is World Photography Day and we wanted to do something special to celebrate. We’d like you to take a photo that fits the title “What London means to me”. This could be an iconic building, a crowded street or even a park you visit regularly. As long as the photo is taken in London and fits the title, then it qualifies.
To enter, reply to our post on the Tube Map Facebook Page with your photo before midnight this Sunday (20/08/17). Our favourite photo will be selected as the winner, earning the entrant a £20 gift card or voucher of their choice. Photos will be judged on creativity, style and evidence that the photographer has thought of the title. Please see below for the full terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- To enter the competition on Facebook, reply to the competition post with your photo.
- The winner will be selected from entries on Facebook and our favourite photo will be the winner. We will be looking at creativity and evidence that the photographer has thought of the title.
- The photo must be taken in London.
- The photo must be your own. Anyone discovered using someone else’s photo will be disqualified.
- Competition ends midnight 20/08/17 and the winner will be announced on 23/08/17.
- The winner will be announced on Facebook via a post and a reply to their entry.
- The winner will receive £20 in vouchers of their choice.
- We withhold the right to change the winner or present the prize to a runner-up should the winner fail to get in contact by end-of-day 18/09/16.
- All entrants must have a U.K. house address.
- The winner must provide their email address.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- This competition is not open to mxData or Mapway employees.
- Your photo may be shared on our social media channels. These will always include a credit to you.