We want to spookify the Tube Map for Halloween 2016
Here’s how it works
Take the name of a London Underground station and make it halloween-themed. Simply let us know on Facebook by replying to the competition post or tweet it with the tag #SpookifyTheTube and mention @TubeMapLondon.
A winner will be selected at random from all Facebook and Twittter entries and will receive £30 in vouchers of their choice. To get your creative juices flowing we’ve thought of a few Tube Map puns!
Nightmare on Old Street
Terms and Conditions
- To enter the competition on Facebook, reply to the competition post with a Halloween-themed Tube station pun.
- To enter the competition on Twitter, tweet a Halloween-themed Tube station pun with the tag #SpookifyTheTube and mention @TubeMapLondon at the end.
- The Tube station pun must be original and using one of our examples above may disqualify the entry.
- The winner will be selected at random from entries on both Facebook and Twitter.
- Competition ends midnight 31/10/16 and the winner will be announced on 01/11/16.
- The winner will receive £30 in vouchers of their choice. Voucher must be purchasable in GBP. In the event we cannot aquire the voucher you have asked for, a suitable substitute will be given.
- We withhold the right to change the winner or present the prize to a runner-up should the winner fail to get in contact by end-of-day 14/11/16.
- All entrants must have a U.K. house address.
- The winner must provide their email and postage address.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- This competition is not open to mxData or Mapway employees.
- Your entry may be shared on our social media channels. These will always include a credit to you.
- Entries that include inappropriate language, (eg, swearing or abusive comments) may be disqualified from the competition and/ or blocked by Mapway and Tube Map.